This site is managed by ICAM Srl, an italian company having its registered office in S.P. 237 delle Grotte – 70017 Putignano (BA), Italy, VAT number 03685780722, Bari Trade Register registration number 21450, Share Capital 520,000,000.00 f.p.u.
1. Access to and consultation of the ICAM Srl sites are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and to the regulations in force. Therefore, accessing and consulting this site implies unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out hereunder and the ineffectiveness and invalidity of any other different agreement between the visitor and ICAM Srl.
2. Even though ICAM Srl endeavours to enter accurate and up to date information on the site, no guarantee can be given about the contents of the site, which must therefore be suitably assessed by the visitor. Therefore ICAM Srl will have no responsibility of any kind with regard to use of the site and to its contents. In particular, ICAM Srl will not be responsible for deficiencies of accuracy, updatedness, completeness, adequacy, and timeliness of the information contained in the site, nor for any damage or virus that could affect the computer equipment or other property of the visitor as a result of accessing, using or surfing the site, or of downloading material, data, texts, pictures, videos or audios from the site. ICAM Srl reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the operation of the site at any time without that involving any responsibility for it, whether this occurs as the result of actions or omissions by ICAM Srl, or by third parties.
3. The information contained in the site could contain technical or typographical errors. ICAM Srl reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make changes, corrections and improvements to the aforementioned information and to the products and programmes described in it.
4. The site also contains links to other sites of third parties, deemed to be of interest to the visitor. Through a link to those sites the visitor leaves the ICAM Srl site of its own accord and without any compulsion.
5. ICAM Srl makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this site. When you access a non- ICAM Srl web site, please understand that it is independent from ICAM Srl and that ICAM Srl has no control over the content on that web site. A link to a non – ICAM Srl web site does not mean that ICAM Srl endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. Downloading, displaying and printing information from this site is only permitted for personal use. In any case, any use of the contents of this site for non-personal or commercial purposes is not allowed without the written permission of ICAM Srl.
7. It is obligatory to keep and reproduce any indications about intellectual property in the material downloaded from the site. Unless otherwise specified, any material contained in the site must be taken to be protected by copyright and may only be used in compliance with these Terms and Conditions or with what is specified in the texts on the site, without written permission from ICAM Srl. ICAM Srl gives no guarantee with regard to any breaches of the rights of third parties by visitors/users as a result of the improper use of the material contained in the site.
8. Splitting up parts or sections of this site and/or incorporating them in other sites of third parties outside the ICAM Srl Company is prohibited.
9. The visitor to/user of the site has no rights to the economic exploitation of the material of ICAM Srl and/or of companies belonging to the ICAM Srl group and/or of third arties, contained in the site, nor with reference to brands, patents, technologies or any other intellectual property rights of ICAM Srl and/or companies belonging to the ICAM Srl and/or third parties referred to on the site.
10. Except for the information referred to in the Code for the Protection of Privacy on the Internet, all the communications or material sent to the site by visitors/users, by electronic mail or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise indicated. All the material transmitted or sent to the site becomes available to ICAM Srl with the broadest powers to use it including, by way of example, reproduction, transmission, publication and sending. ICAM Srl is also free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in the communications received by the site for any purpose including, by way of example, the development, production and marketing of products based on such information.
11. Even though ICAM Srl. periodically checks and monitors the material contained in the pages of the site dedicated to exchanges of opinion, it is not obliged to do so and it accepts no responsibility with regard to the contents and information contained in that section of the site. It is forbidden to send messages that are defamatory, obscene, slanderous or in any way contrary to any applicable provision of law. ICAM Srl will cooperate with the authorities and promptly comply with the provisions aimed at identifying persons that commit illegal actions in sending material to the site.
12. If ICAM Srl detects a breach of these terms and conditions for use of the site, it reserves the right to take any corrective action, without any prior notice, including exclusion of the visitor/user from access to the site and to its services and removal of any material entered on the site by that visitor/user, without accepting any responsibility in the matter.
13. The visitor/user promises to hold ICAM Srl harmless against any complaints, damages, liability, legal proceedings and any other detrimental consequence arising from the improper use by the visitor/user of the discussion services, exchanges of opinion, sending, transmission and the like provided by the site. The foregoing is taken to regard, purely by way of example, any action related to breaches of copyright, brands, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and libel.
14. ICAM Srl reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions by periodic updates. Since those revisions are binding on visitors to the site, the latter are advised to consult this page periodically to acquaint themselves with the updates.